So, the Editor-in-Chief, Mr. Coleman, has vetoed my two-at-a-time idea, so I’ll leave you guys with just this one for now. Here’s the rules again…
1) You can’t use the same song more than once, for any topic.
2) Within topics, you can’t use the same artist more than once.
3) The selected word has to be in the lyrics, but not necessarily in the title. If it’s in the title but not the lyrics, it doesn’t count.
4) You can look through your own music collection for help, but NO GOOGLE.
5) Variations or specific examples are acceptable (unless otherwise stated), but not preferred. (e.g. “Pistol” or “Guns” work if the word on the list is “Gun”)
…and here’s the topic. DAYS OF THE WEEK. You know how they go…
Topic – Days of the Week
FYI: I refuse to acknowledge Rebecca Black as a legitimate artist. Find someone else for Friday.