It’s important to be able to defend yourself against fresh fruit. It’s also important to be able to identify fruits in songs. Remember the rules?
1) You can’t use the same song more than once, for any topic.
2) Within topics, you can’t use the same artist more than once.
3) The selected word has to be in the lyrics, but not necessarily in the title. If it’s in the title but not the lyrics, it doesn’t count.
4) You can look through your own music collection for help, but NO GOOGLE.
5) Variations or specific examples are acceptable (unless otherwise stated), but not preferred. (e.g. “Pistol” or “Guns” work if the word on the list is “Gun”)
Today’s Topic – Fruits
…and here’s a special bonus:
A Pointed Stick