Well don’t you know about the bird? Well everybody knows that the bird is the word? A bird-a-bird bird bird. B-bird’s the word!
Find an instance of each word on the list being used in the lyrics of a song.
1) You can’t use the same song more than once, for any topic.
2) Within topics, you can’t use the same artist more than once.
3) The selected word has to be in the lyrics, but not necessarily in the title. If it’s in the title but not the lyrics, it doesn’t count.
4) You can look through your own music collection for help, but NO GOOGLE.
4.1) No Yahoo!, no Bing, no Lycos, no Ask.com, no GoodSearch, etc.
5) Variations or specific examples are acceptable (unless otherwise stated), but not preferred. (e.g. “Pistol” or “Guns” work if the word on the list is “Gun”)
Topic – Birds birds birds!
For bonus points, give me as many others birds as you can think of. Don’t worry about using the same song or artist twice, I just want to see all the birds you can come up with. Potential answers can include (but are not limited to)…
Chicken, Turkey, Wren, Finch, Sparrow, Swallow (African or European), Nightingale, Warbler, Chickadee, Martin, Starling, Crow, Magpie, Raven, Jay, Cardinal, Lark, Alouette, Robin, Oriole, Shrike, Swift, Snipe, Lovebird, Bluebird, Blackbird, Mockingbird, Weaverbird, Bird-of-Paradise, Canary, Parakeet, Cockatoo, Cockatiel, Macaw, Toucan, Hornbill, Roadrunner, Peacock, Kite, Kestrel, Falcon, Condor, Vulture, Osprey, Goshawk, Owl, Gull, Tern, Puffin, Auk, Dodo, Moa, Cassowary, Emu, Ostrich, Secretary Bird, Stork, Heron, Egret, Sandpiper, Plover, Loon, Ibis, Crane, Flamingo, Pelican, Albatross, Cormorant, Guillemot, Kookaburra, Kingfisher, Cuckoo, Booby, Tit, Quail, Pheasant, Grouse, Woodpecker, Kiwi, Bee-Eater, or… I guess… Archeopteryx?